Our 5 best tips for damaged hair!
Although damaged hair can be a challenge, it is possible to restore and strengthen it with proper care. Here are five good tips to counteract damaged hair:
- Reduce heat styling : Overexposure to heat from styling tools such as hair dryers, straighteners or curling irons can lead to damaged hair. Try to limit the use of heat styling and instead choose more gentle options such as air drying or heat protection products when styling your hair
Are you also the type who can't put down the hairdryer? Then we recommend you invest in a really good heat protection..
Oribe Royal Blowout
This heat protection is not the most reasonable, but it is worth every penny! Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray is a heat-protecting styling spray that is suitable for all hair types. The ultra-light spray shortens drying time when blow-drying, repairs split ends, softens and strengthens hair, and adds healthy fullness and shine.
Buy Royal Blow Out here
- Nourish with a hair mask : A hair mask can be a lifesaver for damaged hair. Choose an intensively nourishing hair mask and use it once or twice a week to add moisture, strength and repair to your hair. Leave the mask on for the recommended time and rinse thoroughly.
Our winner in this category is..
K18 Molecular Hair Mask
When are we going to stop bragging about this product?.. never! This hair mask gives results that are absolutely incredible. What it is perhaps best at is reversing and counteracting damage. If there is one product that will be decisive for preserving healthy hair, then it is the K18 Molecular Hair Mask!
Buy K18 Mask here
- Protect from the sun : UV rays from the sun can damage hair and make it brittle and dry. Protect your hair by using hair products with sun protection or wear a wide-brimmed hat or scarf when you are out in the sun for long periods.
Our recommendation for days at the beach is..
Kérastase Soleil series
If you want total protection from the scorching sun and happy days, then Kèrastase Soleil are the products that are dedicated to sun protection. These will prevent damage and care for your hair so that your holiday will be carefree. With 25 years of expertise in protecting hair exposed to the sun, Soleil is the perfect addition to your hair care routine this summer!
Buy Kérastase Soleil here
- Avoid Aggressive Handling : Handle your hair gently to avoid further damage. Brush gently with a wide-toothed comb or a brush designed for gentle handling of wet hair. Avoid pulling or tugging on the hair, especially when it is wet.
To avoid wear and make brushing a little easier..
Moroccanoil Leave-in Conditioner
Leave-in conditioner is a product most people underestimate. By using this wonderful product, you will find that your hair becomes silky smooth, shiny and moist. Moroccanoil All-In-One Leave in Conditioner provides moisture and detangles. Provides long-lasting care, while preventing wear and tear and protecting against heat. The perfect partner for those of you who experience tangling or brushing your hair often!
Buy Leave-in Conditioner here
- Trim regularly: Trimming your ends regularly can help eliminate split ends and prevent further damage. Make sure to visit a hairdresser regularly to get a trim and keep your hair fresh and healthy.
Then there is only one thing to do..
Book your next appointment
at your nearest Cancam salon now!
By following these tips and giving your hair the right care and attention, you can gradually restore damaged hair and get back your healthy and shiny hair.